This week will be another journey in letting go. I have purged before and cycled back to having more. This time I return to less with a new perspective. I listened to Wayne Dyer talk about self-actualization. He also talked about reaching the point where you leave the tribe without the tribe knowing it. I like that idea. We have minimized some in the last few years but I am now at a point personally that I don’t have to hold onto material things that represent memories. The past doesn’t have the hold on me that it used to and now I can let go of many things. This is all part of my journey to less. I have studied the law of attraction and believe that I understand it well. The trouble is that I just don’t need wealth and endless opportunities. I have all I need. I need less. I like having less. It has brought me peace and less stress. I don’t compare myself to others much anymore. So this week there will be less.
Less Personal products
- Having Less (extrememinimalism.wordpress.com)
- Awakening to Compassionate Communication (awakeningtothedance.com)
- Minimalism #2 Drink Water (extrememinimalism.wordpress.com)
- 10 Secrets For Success and Inner Peace ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)
- Peace within Us (seedsofpeacecomfest.wordpress.com)
- Holy Relationships – Wayne W. Dyer (returningtohouse.wordpress.com)